Ministry of Health - new protective measures
Current from: March 1, 2021
Before entering the Czech Republic, you are obliged to:
1. Have a completed Arrival Form
2. Antigen test - maximum 24 hours or RT-PCR test - maximum 72 hours before the start of the journey
From 25 February 2021 from 00:00 until further notice, movement and residence without the FFP2 / KN 95 respirator's respiratory protective equipment are prohibited.
New rules of entry into the Czech Republic
Posted February 1, 2021, at 6:56 pm
We would like to draw your attention to the new rules for entry into the Czech Republic, which will enter into force on Friday 5 February.
Under the new rules, Ukraine belongs to a group of countries with a very high risk of coronavirus infection. Citizens who come to the Czech Republic from the territory of Ukraine from 5 February will therefore be subject to the following requirements:
1. When crossing the border with the Czech Republic, confirm a negative PCR test for coronavirus performed not earlier than 48 hours before entry;
2. No later than 5 days after arrival in the Czech Republic, they must repeat the test for coronavirus in the Czech Republic;
3. Be in home isolation before receiving the results of a repeat test;
4. Wear an FFP2 respirator away from home for 10 days upon the arrival.
You must also fill out an online application before entering the Czech Republic https://plf.uzis.cz/
We remind you that the vast majority of foreigners are still prohibited from entering the Czech Republic. The only exceptions are foreigners who have a residence permit in the Czech Republic or certain categories of Czech visas, especially those for employment or study.